How do I print an email?....

P-300 19:05 11 Mar 04

Sounds simple and usually is, but my son is trying to print an email including the Address Bar, Subject etc for a school assignment and the usual PRINT icon is not present.

The Print option under File is also greyed out.

How can we enable the print option?

We are using OE6 and 98SE.

Curio 19:36 11 Mar 04

First thing to do is check printer is connected correctly. Physically check all connections are fully home and secure. Use Windows troubleshooter to assist if required. Then move on to OE6 troubleshooter if icons still greyed out or missing.

a member 19:37 11 Mar 04

try this , click on view then layout ,then tick show preview pane , the print option should now be enabled under file.

P-300 19:54 11 Mar 04

merlinx, the only options we have under view are
All Headers
Status Bar
Source Edit
there is no layout option

any other ideas?

Belatucadrus 20:20 11 Mar 04

If you open the e-mail then press 'alt' & 'print screen' at the same time it will copy the active screen to the clipboard, you could then paste to a word document and print that.

billyliv 21:19 11 Mar 04

Hi, Ctrl. and P. Will do it. Cheers, Bill

beeuuem 21:25 11 Mar 04

You could try - In OE main window right click on the tool bar, click on Customize and add the Print option to the tool bar. The print option will be diplayed when you open the mail.

df118 21:30 11 Mar 04

from a novice;try billyliv"s suggestion; its what I do when all else fails, and normally works....

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…