How do I open this file

Hetti 20 Jul 13

I have a disc that has the following files on it but PC cannot open them, what do I need to view them please? inx dir qlf tri trt ctl file going to hospital now ill get back later.

Could it be files associated with Family Tree Maker?

Hetti 20 Jul 13

Ian in Northampton It is Griffiths Evaluation.

Graham* 20 Jul 13

'going to hospital now ill'

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon.

Hetti 20 Jul 13

Graham*

Sorry about the typo it should have read "Going to hospital now, I'll get back later.LOL

Was rushing to get message sent off before my lift came (was visiting sister recovering from op)

lotvic 20 Jul 13

Is this it An Index to Griffith's Valuation of Ireland, 1848-1864 click here

"You must have a CD-ROM drive, and in order to read the CD you must use either the Family Archive Viewer (version 4.0 or higher), which is available as a free download at ..." and lots more instructions

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message