How do I MANUALLY assign a 3rd connection?

Gameboy#1 18:43 30 Dec 06

Hi

I am trying to network up my XBOX 360. I am online with (G)AOL, (I am sure you can figure it out), and have the Thompson Speedtouch 576 Router, and want to get the console online. When I phone AOL, they don't help, and when I get in touch with Thompson, they are just as unelpful.

What I want to know is, CAN ANYONE ADVISE OF THE BUTTON PRESS SEQUENCE, (CLICK THIS, EDIT THAT, THEN CLICK ON THIS, ETC, ETC, ETC.), AFTER I LOG ONTO THE ROUTER'S CONFIG. PAGE, the PORT Numbers to use, as well as PROTOCOL??? I have figured out how to get to the manual assignment screen, to manually set a connection, but I don't know what PORT & PROTOCOL references to use. Can anyone help???

Many Thanks,

Dave

moore_mat 16:12 19 Feb 07

Hi Dave

Have a look at the following link - this should guid you through setting the router up to work with XBox Live if that is what you need:-
click here

Best regards

M@

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…