how do i keep time in right hand corner?

skippytibb 18:21 19 Feb 05

when on computer i can view the time, as soon as i get onto the net it dissapears how do i keep it in the right hand corner? cheers!!

bazb 18:28 19 Feb 05

right click on the time
click properties
make sure the box is ticked on "keep the taskbar on top of other windows".

hope this helps

johnnyrocker 18:29 19 Feb 05

does your system tray stay in place or dissappear as well?

johnny

skippytibb 18:42 19 Feb 05

sorry but i dont know what you mean by right click time on time click properties?system tray is staying put just the time is not

skippytibb 18:56 19 Feb 05

hey ive done it after going round the houses i have done it now i dont have to miss me fav progs on tv cheers eveyone owe u a drink.

bazb 19:00 19 Feb 05

put the mouse pointer over the time display, then press the right hand button on the mouse, it should then bring up a display,

at the bottom of this display should be properties, you need then to left click on "properties",

this should then bring up another display, make sure that there is a tick in the box next to "Keep the taskbar on top of other windows". If it doesn't then you need to left click in the box. Then click Apply.

The clock is kept in the taskbar.

Sorry if iv'e gone over the top with the explanation.

Buchan 35 19:58 19 Feb 05

Sorry, bazb, I don`t think you qualify for a drink

realist 20:28 19 Feb 05

With a program called "traydate" you can also keep the day and date in view. You can get it from click here
together with other useful stuff.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…