How do I join Google Forum for Picasa?

Triprajul 12:37 08 Apr 10

Greetings:

I downloaded Picasa 3 without any problems. However, I couldn’t figure out how to create a four photo college from photos saved on a flash memory. I decided to join the Forum for Picasa users so as to post a question about creating such a college. However, when I set up an account with Google I became totally confused. Will Google sent my verification message via email (as is usually done) or do they, as it seems, want to send me a SMS message via a mobile. Well, I don’t have a mobile so if this is the only option I have, am I out of luck? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Rayle 13:28 08 Apr 10

Set up an account click here

Sea Urchin 13:43 08 Apr 10

Several people have responded to your question about a 4-picture collage on this forum - to which you haven't replied. I am sure they would appreciate some feedback from you, and if you communicate you may be able to sort everything out on here.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…