how do i install soundcard when drivers are legacy

cybermumsue 21:26 22 May 06

still cant fathom out problem. see previous cybermumsue threads on sound
in the driver section it says legacy and codec drivers since i reinstalled xp
i have looked around but how do i find the particular driver as the sound wont work?

woodchip 21:28 22 May 06

what sound card is it?

johnnyrocker 21:28 22 May 06

please try to avoid starting new threads on the same subject, it makes it very hard to follow the progress.

johnny.

woodchip 21:32 22 May 06

Just had a look at your other thread, But you are creating problems swaping and changing threads without getting an answer. The drivers are on your Motherboard CD. load all the drivers from the CD

VoG II 21:34 22 May 06

You may think that you are being clever by posting multiple times but this will not help you and definitely not us.Tick this and stick to your original thread click here

johnnyrocker 21:35 22 May 06

click here

johnny.

Satmansq 08:17 23 May 06

If you post a response to your original thread then the thread will move up to the top, most people just post the word bump, the thread moves to the top and it saves you some typing and others confusion.

johnnyrocker 10:13 23 May 06

i note that you still insist on running two posts but no feedback on my suggestion.

johnny.

cybermumsue 10:53 23 May 06

i have been onto driver guide to get the drivers for the motherboard microstar vt8605 and cant find sound driver
i went onto via technologies vt8365 686a with no help either

help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…