How do I give my website and blog an RSS feed?

Kate B 18:17 30 Jun 05

This might be a dim question but I'd be grateful for guidance ...

Forum Editor 19:45 30 Jun 05

for you to try, but the site doesn't like it. I'm going to send it to you via email, but in the meantime take a look at this:-

click here

Forum Editor 19:50 30 Jun 05

I see from your email that you want to create your own RSS feed, rather than display someone else's.

In that case, open a bottle of Chardonnay, fix that propellor on your head, and take a good look at this :-

click here

Kate B 20:01 30 Jun 05

Thanks, FE *reaches for favourite poison, attaches propellor firmly on top of head*

That should keep me quiet for a bit!

powerless 20:14 30 Jun 05

I can't say I'll want to create an RSS feed [for now] but i'll have a beer anyway.

A quick look on google shows a few apps that can create one for you.

Kate B 20:21 30 Jun 05

Did any particularly catch your eye, Powerless?

Forum Editor 21:43 30 Jun 05

is that you've got to keep it fed. Subscribers can take their pick from thousand and thousands of feeds, and unless you work hard, day in and day out they (the subscribers) tend to melt away.

Kate B 22:01 30 Jun 05

yes, good point, however, I'm hoping my friends and family will be reasonably tolerant ...

powerless 23:03 30 Jun 05

No.

But the first one I came across was RSS Edit click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…