.How do I get sponsers

Terry Brown 14:26 30 Jun 08

I am creating a site about helping people to write books click here , this is still in the early stages yet, but I want to put sponsers (pay per click) on it relating to books and writing.

Could you suggest any revelant companies.
Thank you
Terry

TomLinny 16:08 30 Jun 08

Google adsense

TomLinny 16:09 30 Jun 08

sorry forgot the link
click here

Forum Editor 17:52 30 Jun 08

but if you're creating a site aimed at helping aspiring writers it might be a good idea to ensure that your own text stands up to scrutiny.

1. Sponsor is spelt like that - not 'sponser'

2. "....without the original authors consent" should be: "....without the original author's consent"

There are several punctuation and grammatical errors in your text.

Before you can hope to attract site sponsors you'll need to have a fully-functional site that offers something in return for sponsorship. You obviously have a great deal of work to do yet, and I suggest you wait for a while before thinking about trying to attract sponsors - generate some traffic first.

Terry Brown 12:18 01 Jul 08

Forum Editor

Thank you for pointing out the errors, as you may have guessed, I am just experimenting with actually creating a web site and I have a long way to go yet.

The current format was just to see if I could actually create web pages, and I expect it will be a long way from the finished product.

I have yet to master the finer points of HTML ,SQL and PHP scripts, any advise/ help/ criticism is welcome.

Terry

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…