how do i get rid of avira?

bradfordboy 03:48 06 Sep 13
Answered

please how do i get rid of avira? i have removed it but its still on my comp i dont want it anymore but it keeps updating i now have avast and i use windows 7

onthelimit1 08:10 06 Sep 13

I'd try reinstalling it, then using the free Revouninstaller - this gives the option to delete all the left-over registry keys after the programme's own installer has run.

spuds 09:33 06 Sep 13

You could also try Revo Uninstaller, that should remove any remnants left behind. But follow the instructions first!.

bradfordboy 15:19 06 Sep 13
Answer

thank you so much it worked, just got to get rid of the v9 virus now

bradfordboy 15:21 06 Sep 13

thank you guys so much it worked, just got to find a way to get rid of the v9 virus now

spuds 16:07 06 Sep 13

onthelimit1

Whoops, just re-read your post and my post. Apologies for my oversight.

Nontek 16:27 06 Sep 13

MalwareBytes should get rid of v9 for you.

MalwareBytes

bradfordboy 16:43 07 Sep 13

no it won't i'm afraid tried it nothing will get rid of it

spuds 18:16 07 Sep 13

If you want to get rid of v9, then just put "how to get rid of v9 virus" in a Google search, and you will find quite a number of possibilities for removal. Far to many for me to list.

bradfordboy 00:51 08 Sep 13

thanks i did that but its far to advanced for me to try remove it manually i was just hoping there was some programme available that would deal with it but apparently there is nothing available

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…