How do i get to and perform system restore?

sweetzombie 21:21 14 May 06

Im in the Control Panel of my Dell laptop in safe mode and i want to perform system restore. How?

woodchip 21:28 14 May 06

Go to Start\Programs\Accessories\Sytem Tools\Sytem Restore restore points are bold text

Skills 21:28 14 May 06

Goto start | all programs | accessories | system tools | system restore

The system restore program will start choose restore my computer to an earlier time pick a date then restore

skidzy 21:37 14 May 06

You have been given good advice in your other thread click here
regarding system restore,if this is related to your spyware etc...i suggest you close one thread and keep to the one that needs help.That way we can follow all advice given and help accordingly.

Sethhaniel 11:50 15 May 06

bit more tolerance please
just reading his other thread asking for simple step by step guide - which he has been given in this post - i'm afraid i'd have started a second thread to get which is in a fact a different problem from 1st posting ;)

skidzy 17:12 15 May 06

Seth,my apologies if i came across a little strong,it was not mean't to read that way.

I know i may be assuming that i think sweetzombie hopes to cure his Spyware problem by just using system restore.But his previous thread has gone a little off track...so i was merely trying to point this out as he had been asked if he had run any AV with no response.

Again apologies to all if i sounded a little bit strong.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…