How do I get my contents off ipod back onto itunes following death of former computer?

jacobjohn7 20:31 PM 10 Jul 12

Please could someone give me help with regard to this, most- nearly all my music was music transferred from my cd's and not itune purchases.. they all exist still on my ipod, but my itunes doesn't seem to have them any more or I can't find them, very frustrating, but some mr clever out there should be able to put me right... thanks, hope you can help.

grahamk89 21:46 PM 10 Jul 12

When my fianceé was met with this situation, I looked around for an application that can do what you want and this is a easy to use application called iPod2PC - available on cnet.

It costs but it's worth the money in my opinion.

jacobjohn7 23:16 PM 10 Jul 12

thanks for input. but sounds like a rip off to me... got to be a manual way of doing this task?

john bunyan 09:11 AM 11 Jul 12

Here is how to do it. Use the iPod as a HD.

iPod to PC

Do not forget , in iTunes to register the new PC into the account (5 are allowed) and to set it not to auto synch.Come back if uncertain for more details.

john bunyan 09:13 AM 11 Jul 12

Another case (sorry to rub it in) of not backing up to another drive! When sorted, do back up.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday weekend deals & best UK Cyber Monday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The best Black Friday Deals for designers and artists – updated

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know