How do I get music from a CD to my MP3 player?

Migwell 17:24 18 Jun 10

I am using a Creative Nuvo MP3 player and want to Childrens songs on to it for my Grandson while on holiday.
I have Windows 7 on my computer and use an I pod myself these days. I have no problem using this with Itunes. I can't seem to find a way of getting the music needed to transfer to the Creative NuVo MP3 player and play. What am I doing wrong.
I did manage to copy and paste a number of tunes from the CD via Windows Explorer but it won't play and shows (No Music) on the Nuvo even though the files can bee seen again therugh Windows Explorer.
I had no bother when I had only Windows XP and the Creative Nuvo, but all seems different now I have Win 7 and only have Itunes to play and transfer music to my Ipod these days, and Windows Media Player will not do the transfer the way it used to under XP
Please help

gengiscant 17:44 18 Jun 10

Hope this helps click here

QuizMan 17:45 18 Jun 10

I use the standard Windows Media Player. It has a function to rip music from CD and save it as MP3's on to your hard disk. From there you merely need to transfer it from the hard disk to the MP3 player.

Migwell 23:34 18 Jun 10

Thanks for the help I now have the system working and transfiring files yto the MP3 player.

It was using Itunes and ripping to MP4.

More gray hair now or should I say less hair now ,after I started to pull the stuff out before I got it sorted with your help Thanks Migwell

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…