How do I get intouch with FE

mammak 21:18 13 Feb 06

I have no option to get intouch with FE I think I have posted a subject in the wrong room I should have posted it here I think but have stupidly posted it in consumer watch it will never get read

stalion 21:19 13 Feb 06

just tick it as resolved and re-post it in the right forum

VoG II 21:20 13 Feb 06
  Beas-Knees 21:21 13 Feb 06

Click on the 'contact forum editor'box just above your posting, but why not just re post your original query in the helproom.

mammak 21:21 13 Feb 06

cheers will do that.oh I am highley strung 2nite lol.

stalion 21:23 13 Feb 06

you are highly strung or you should be? lol

VoG II 21:27 13 Feb 06

You've had several replies anyway.

mammak 21:44 13 Feb 06

VoG™,stalion,Beas-Knees, bet u are all men lol. right it is a women thing ok but I am now sorted love u all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ps even a woman gets it wrong somtimes, not often though still think ur all the bestxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

VoG II 21:48 13 Feb 06

I was the last time I looked, mammak. The others can speak for themselves.

Forum Editor 00:12 14 Feb 06

we've all done it, and if it happens again do as as stalion suggests - tick the thread as resolved, post a new one in the correct forum, and email me. I'll then delete the ticked thread.

If you do email me, don't forget to do it from the thread that you want deleted - that will automatically give me a hyperlink, and save one of us having to search for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…