how do i get the ie7 icon on my desktop?

athenrye 12:14 31 Jul 08

hi
my sons computer hasnt got the ie7 icon on his desktop, he uses a hot key on the keyboard which sticks back and forh and is driving me crazy

ive not got one in my start menu, ive searched the computer for fils and shortcuts to it but theres dosnt sem to be anything in the ie7 programme folder

it was a Tiny computer that came loaded with a lot of wanadoo and supanet iocns that when you clicked them it tried to make you sign up with them so i uninstalled them

any ideas how i get an icon on the desktop?
before the button sticks for good!

will

Covergirl 12:18 31 Jul 08

. . . and the shortcut to IE is usually up near the top of the list. RIGHT click it and hold and drag to the desktop. Release and select "Create Shortcut Here"

This do you ?

OK Computer 12:20 31 Jul 08

Vista or XP?

If XP, right click on your desktop, choose properties, on the Desktop tab click "Customise Desktop" and make sure there's a tick by Internet Explorer.

athenrye 12:45 31 Jul 08

covergirl, i said i didnt have it on my start menu!

ok computer your the guy, 5 stars today, it was in the properties cheers
got it now
will

Covergirl 12:49 31 Jul 08

. . I didn't spot that point amongst the spellos and txt mssging.

Well done OK Computer !

:-)

athenrye 13:43 31 Jul 08

oh covergirl
you mist a semi colon from "didnt"

now with you being so grumpy i have changed my image of you from pamela covergirl to jodi covergirl

things will never be the same again
will

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…