How do I get album covers on my Zen Vision?

Lady Jane 12:43 01 Oct 08

Hi

I have a number of CD's ripped to my hard drive (I've long since sold the CD's) and I would like to get them on my Zen Vision M, but with the album covers showing. Couple of questions:

1 - What is the best software for auto locating album covers for any given CD (free or paid - don't mind). I'd like to put the tracks in to the software and it go and find the album cover for me (hope that makes sense)

2 - If I then upload the CD to my Zen, will it automatically show the cover for that CD, or do I need to do something else to make this happen?

Many thanks for looking and helping

LJ

Lady Jane 20:25 01 Oct 08

I've just been told about using Media Monkey or mp3tag - either of these any good???

Covergirl 20:38 01 Oct 08

click here to get images onto printable discs I've recorded off telly for personal viewing later. Makes the discs look nicer than a bit of scribble.

The images might be a bit large so you might need to resample or resize them to your own requirements.

Sorry, don't know how the Zen works.

PS If you've sold the original CDs, you've probably sold the copywrite along with them.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…