How do I generate traffic to my Facebook page?

geek84 19:26 17 Feb 14

Hi Folks

I have just created a page in Facebook regarding my business.

What is the best way to generate traffic to the Facebook page?

Thank You.

wee eddie 10:36 18 Feb 14

Looks like Spam - FE told

wolfie3001 19:20 24 Feb 14

The best way is user interaction, knowing your target audience is a must. A friend of mine has a cake design business and holds competitions on design suggestions and then makes the design and uploads pictures of the design.

Say a Mario themed cake ect and the winner receives the cake free,

Word of mouth really is the key here, post YouTube videos that are either funny or informative that will appeal to your target audience, Link the videos back to your Facebook page.

Multi social media will get the people onto your Facebook page if done right.

But really it all depends on what your business does, Even if your business is something that wont appeal to a youth market such as finance, you can still bring in traffic from the youth market by making comedy videos based around your business, before you dismiss this idea Microsoft did this to great affect.

click here

ProtectandAccess 06:16 28 Mar 14

Hello geek84, First join facebook groups of similar interest. Then make interesting or useful content in your theme and post them your FB page and in groups you joined. This way many facebook users will reach your FB page.

Try to make more friends and send them personal message about you and your page.

Find facebook page of others and like it. Send notification that you liked their page and in return they usually like your page.

Make debate or polling in your facebook and invite friends to participate in discussion.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…