How do i find out my own mobile number?

SpyMan {:o)){--< 13:46 09 Dec 04

I know its not a PC related question...but i desperately need to know my mobile number. I have no credit...so can't do the 1471 thing. I am on O2 and it is a nokia handset if that helps....but i am sure there is a service command that i can type to extract it.

Please help

Thanks

go to the topup bit on o2 , press topup by voucher , and it'll tell you the number you are calling from

Stuartli 13:50 09 Dec 04

Enter #06# as a phone number and click Send (at least it works with me on Virgin Mobile) and have a paper and pen handy.

I'm presuming you want the actual serial number of the phone (it should also be available from under the battery or the inside of the case)

TomJerry 13:51 09 Dec 04

the number should be on sim card

Stuartli 13:54 09 Dec 04

One other way, found at:

click here

If you've got a SIM card for a mobile and don't know what the phone number is, the easiest way to check is to use the card to phone a landline phone number (your own?) and then from that landline phone dial 1471. Caller identification should then repeat the number to you.

ZEROTOLERANCE 13:56 09 Dec 04

if its your own phone!!!! are you implying he's stolen it??

and thats not true any way some do some dont.

Stuartli 13:57 09 Dec 04

A bit below the belt....:-)

Not necessarily on the Sim card unless it has been specifically added by a user.

PS

Yet another way is to ring a friend (via BT!) who rings you regularly on your mobile and ask them for the number - be prepared to feel a bit silly...:-)

Jackcoms 13:58 09 Dec 04

Which raises an interesting conundrum:

Joe Bloggs - "What's your mobile number, mate, I'll give you a bell".

SpyMan {:o)){--< - "i don't know".

End of blossoming friendship.

May$ 14:02 09 Dec 04

can you not just go into phone book look for a "My Numbers" or something?

ZEROTOLERANCE 14:07 09 Dec 04

SGT [email protected] has given you the answer

if you cant find any other way the simplest is

go to the topup bit on o2 , press topup by voucher , and it'll tell you the number you are calling from

Graham ® 14:26 09 Dec 04

It will be somewhere in the phones menu.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5