How do I download video from DV camcorder?

Grady 18:16 10 Jul 03

I have a Panasonic NV DS37 digital camcorder and i want to capture some footage onto my PC. The software that came with it only allows digital stills. The camera has S-Video out, I.Link out and an Edit out. I have S-Video on my PC but not I.Link. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Sean

bremner 18:20 10 Jul 03

I-Link is Firewire by another name do you have a Firewire port?

In addition you will need a program like Pinnacle Studio 8 to capture then edit the video.

LAP 19:51 10 Jul 03

Do you have Win XP? If so you can use Movie Maker 2. It excellent to start with..Lap..

Altair 20:53 10 Jul 03

I have the same as you, you need a firewire port, a large harddrive and lots of memory and the kit from Panasonic to connect your 'puter.
You need the part number VW-DTM21E or the VW-DTM22E if you have a laptop, go to their website and follow the leads and it will tell you all you need, make sure you note their software has only just come out for XP so if you use ME as I do check for compatability.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…