How do I download a tutorial complete with photos

Rwstill 15:49 06 Aug 04

As I am interested in photography, I would like to be able to download tutorials off the internet, on how to use Photoshop.
I go to save as, pick a folder to save to it, saves it.But, it don't show the photos that are integral to the tutorial.
I have got show pictures ticked in internet explorer, and the photos do seem to have downloaded.
Any ideas?
Ralph.

TBH1 16:22 06 Aug 04

just try saving the site in you favourites, and click the 'make available offline' box

woodchip 16:24 06 Aug 04

I have not got PhotoShop but any good program as above as tutorials in the Program. Check Help inside the program, in the menu. If you cannot find it there go to Explorer and look for the program you should see a tutorials folder open the folder and double click on a tutorial. Or they may be on the CD

Rwstill 18:52 06 Aug 04

Thanks for the response

TBH1
I use AOL. I did try what you said using explorer ticked to use off line it went into a folder I made but I don't know the path on how to get to it.

Woodchip
there are 1000s of tutorials on Photoshop and some of them are worth keeping.

Ralph.

david4637 19:54 06 Aug 04

When in Internet explorer and you have the Photoshop Tutorial you want Press Control and D and that web page will be saved as a favorite. You can view it off line or print it out off line. There are some dozens of SUPER tuts out there on Photoshop because I have saved MANY and used them. Regards David

absent 20:03 06 Aug 04

File, Save as, web page complete.

TBH1 22:14 06 Aug 04

Rwstill - when in IE, select it from your favourites and it will open just as though you were online.

Rwstill 22:53 06 Aug 04

Absent
that's what I do, problem is there is only a square where the photo should be with a letter x in the top corner. And like I said I have show photos ticked.

David4637
when I do it your way. I double click on it and it starts to log onto the internet.

Ralph.

terryr48 23:01 06 Aug 04

Go to tools, internet options, advanced,check that you have got show pictures ticked, if you havn't this might be the answer. hopefully you should be able to go to file,save as, web page complete.

Belatucadrus 23:06 06 Aug 04

click here try these, the tutorials are all in Acrobat pdf format and are downloadable.

Rwstill 23:10 06 Aug 04

Terryr48
As I said I do have show picture ticked,and go to file save as web page complete. But,no pictures.

Ralph.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…