How do I download mp navigator for my Pixma mp 170

yalnig 28 Nov 11

I am trying to use my scanner which is a multi purpose Pixma mp170. Recently I changed my computer, but neglected to save some programmes. I had the disc for my printer, but on using it and finding that the computer would not download it, on examination I found a crack. I connected the advisory Canon program , on using there advice to download the article I required , I came up with the words "No updates availible for product" all I require is the Mp Navigator program. Any advice

gengiscant 28 Nov 11

Is this what you seek? MP.

northumbria61 28 Nov 11
  Graphicool1 28 Nov 11

Hi (again) yalnig

What did 'Canon' suggest you do to get the MP Navigator programme?

yalnig 28 Nov 11

Download initial page for my model, follow their instructions. Choose operating system then select os then language. Then download. but the instructions then came up` No official download for this product!

yalnig 28 Nov 11

Download initial page for my model, follow their instructions. Choose operating system then select os then language. Then download. but the instructions then came up` No official download for this product!

hssutton 02 Dec 11

I had similar problems when I upgraded to W7 64bit. I eventually went to Canons USA web page Navigator & Drivers This resolved my problems.

yalnig 02 Dec 11

Thanks everyone solved my problem with the tape over the crack advice, it worked , I now have everything in order

yalnig 02 Dec 11

Problem solved

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message