How do I download mp navigator for my Pixma mp 170

yalnig 13:40 PM 28 Nov 11

I am trying to use my scanner which is a multi purpose Pixma mp170. Recently I changed my computer, but neglected to save some programmes. I had the disc for my printer, but on using it and finding that the computer would not download it, on examination I found a crack. I connected the advisory Canon program , on using there advice to download the article I required , I came up with the words "No updates availible for product" all I require is the Mp Navigator program. Any advice

gengiscant 14:01 PM 28 Nov 11

Is this what you seek? MP.

northumbria61 14:01 PM 28 Nov 11
  Graphicool1 14:01 PM 28 Nov 11

Hi (again) yalnig

What did 'Canon' suggest you do to get the MP Navigator programme?

yalnig 14:56 PM 28 Nov 11

Download initial page for my model, follow their instructions. Choose operating system then select os then language. Then download. but the instructions then came up` No official download for this product!

yalnig 14:56 PM 28 Nov 11

Download initial page for my model, follow their instructions. Choose operating system then select os then language. Then download. but the instructions then came up` No official download for this product!

hssutton 08:49 AM 02 Dec 11

I had similar problems when I upgraded to W7 64bit. I eventually went to Canons USA web page Navigator & Drivers This resolved my problems.

yalnig 11:49 AM 02 Dec 11

Thanks everyone solved my problem with the tape over the crack advice, it worked , I now have everything in order

yalnig 11:50 AM 02 Dec 11

Problem solved

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites