how do i do this?

  student86 21:01 05 Jul 05

How did the guy who made this site click here create this effect with the links.I want to learn how to do something like that were the may links move like that.Anyone know?

  PurplePenny 22:38 05 Jul 05

Do you mean the "Other News" scrolling section? Do a "view source" and you will see.

It doesn't work on Firefox or Opera.

  Forum Editor 22:42 05 Jul 05

on the right of the page?

click here

  student86 22:48 05 Jul 05

thanks a lot

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017