how do i determine if hard drive is......

Tree3 11:36 22 Nov 03

how do i know if my hard drive is 15 or 16 logical head because i need to set the jumpers at the right way for it to work effiently

Legolas 11:58 22 Nov 03

Here is the way I did it. Go into your BIOS probably by hitting the 'delete key' at boot up.

Choose the option that allows you to see the drives you have installed, probably the first one in the BIOS. The drive options here will most likely be set to 'Auto' use the 'up' 'down' keyboard keys to scroll down to your HDD and when it is highlighted press 'Enter' on your keyboard and it should change to user from auto and the HDD info will be shown. Mine was 16 logical heads.

Or go to the manufacturers web site. Here's one (if it works!) click here

Legolas 12:09 22 Nov 03

[email protected]@m Thats the easy way lol

DieSse 12:27 22 Nov 03

"how do i know if my hard drive is 15 or 16 logical head because i need to set the jumpers at the right way for it to work effiently"

I don't know of any reason why you would need to know this for any settings at all. Can you explain.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…