How do I delete a program that does not appear in?

SANAP 23:03 17 Dec 08

I decided to update the drivers to my creative audighy 2 soundcard and it has turned into a nightmare ie my speakers no longer work. I have unistalled everything, took sound card etc but at a certain stage the install fails. I want to try one more time but now the programm does not show in the add remove panel but it does appear in all programs list. And I can find the files on c drive. BUT how do I uninstall them?? I could just delete them but will that be suffucient? Or will my last resort be a windows re-install?

I am gutted.

sanap

DieSse 23:53 17 Dec 08

Delete the files you find on the C drive. Then run CCleaner - this should scan the registry for un-needed entries (as well as other redundant files on the computer.)

Then try the re-install.

click here

Technotiger 09:05 18 Dec 08

If DieSse's suggestion is not successful - use click here to do the un-install. During the process you will be asked if you want to re-start your computer, DO NOT restart, let Revo continue. When you get the option to Select All and to Delete All, DO SO. After clicking on Finish re-start your computer.

SANAP 15:02 18 Dec 08

Thanks both, I'll give it one last go and report back.

sanap

SANAP 18:56 18 Dec 08

Well I cleared everything out aand used revo etc. Then in safe mode loaded drivers, then srated to laod the other bits ie speaker settings got to 60% and pc hung. I re-started using last know configuration, got speaker icon and 2 channel sound but I cant access the speaker settings software. Taking a break.

sanap

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now