How do I delete or repair IE 6 in Win XP Pro

Mr Tibbs 17:57 25 Jan 04

IE 6 has a fault and is blocking my access to the internet so I want to either delete it for reinstal or repair it. I have pinpointed the problem to IE 6 so I know nothing else is causing the problem. Does anyone know how this is done. Thanks.

VoG II 17:58 25 Jan 04

Several possibilities click here

powerless 17:59 25 Jan 04
  ©®@$? 18:02 25 Jan 04

click here or can just remove internet explorer by going into control panel/add remove programs/add new components,and take the tick out next to internet explorer

but before going to the extent of re-installing internet explorer,why don't you use a web broswer such as opera its a very good browser and slightly quicker than internet explorer, download and install it and set it to the default browser then forget about internet explorer

what is the problem you are getting with internet explorer maybe some-one knows a solution to it!

opera browser click here

Mr Tibbs 12:56 27 Jan 04

I've tried the above sugestions but they havn't sorted my problem out so I'm at a loss what to do next. I'll try the Opera browser and see how that is. Thanks anyway for you help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…