How do I delete a .dll file?

father_gapon 21:47 31 Jan 15

I just need to delete this file, but every time I try, it tells me that the file is open in windows explorer. Does anyone know why this didn't work?

C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\ExpressZip>regsvr32 -u ezcm64.dll

It came up with the message:

"The module ezcm64.dll was loaded but the entry-point DLLUnregisterServer was not found. Make sure that ezcm64.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."

AroundAgain 22:10 31 Jan 15

Please don't delete any .dll files. As far as I know, they are all part and parcel of a program.

I'm sure someone with far more knowledge and experience than I have will advise further but I'm sure it's best advice, certainly for now, not to delete any .dll file!

I think, in the first instance, I would uninstall, then re-install, this program then see if it solves the problem.

As I have mentioned, someone with better knowledge and experience, will be along and can advise further.

rdave13 00:04 01 Feb 15

Run the free version of Cleaner. It removes redundant .dll files left over after a security program has run or an inefficient uninstaller has run.

If the error report had cleared after running Ccleaner then I suggest running your security program/s in safe mode just to be sure you don't have a virus/malware on board.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…