How do I create a slideshow that changes with mouseover like in iPhoto?

MarcToews 19:17 31 Mar 14

So iPhoto has a cool look where it shows the album and when you mouse over from left to right, it displays the images inside.

What I am trying to do is to use 8 images in a gallery. These images are the same object taken at different angles of the object so that when you mouse over from left to right, it shows the different images in order but the end result appears to have the object rotate in 3D.

I have tried searching on the web, but I have no idea what this action could be called, so I can't find a way to incorporate this into my website.

Please help with full script that I could insert and simply change the image file names. Full credit will be given in the web code.

Thanks

deadmix 19:21 12 Apr 14

This is called the hover effect and it's easy to make, you can follow this tutorial or download the source code in order to get the same animation :

click here

Goodluck

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…