How do I create an e-newsletter?

Lucky Jim 16:31 02 Nov 04

I want to create an e-newsletter about my photography business. I already have a website which somebody runs for me, but would like send out HTML newsletters with pics etc.

I've seen many people recommend Dreamweaver, NetObjects Fusion etc. but these seem like overkill just to create a newsletter template!

I was planning on using Outlook to send this out to my subscribers, but maybe theres a better way?

Does anybody know of any good software or websites that could do this sort of thing?

Thanks in anticipation.

PSF 16:49 02 Nov 04

You could use Word, but if you do not have that you can download Open office which is very similar to MS Office. A big plus it is free to download. click here

Lucky Jim 17:07 02 Nov 04

I tried using Word 2000, but found that it kept messing up the formatting - It doesn't really give you much control. Is OpenOffice any better?

I've done some HTML so don't mind getting my hands dirty, but was hoping somebody might know of an easy WYSIWYG answer.

PSF 17:30 02 Nov 04

I have not used it much, it is free, and easy to use. It is compatible with Word and so should not cause problems.

Pesala 18:23 02 Nov 04

You can find a copy on the May edition of PCAdvisor.

Lucky Jim 11:51 03 Nov 04

Thanks to everyone for the advice.

I was hoping that there might be a website with a newsletter service out there, but looks like a bit of coding is the only way. Maybe someone should create one??

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch Series 2 review | Apple Watch 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter,…