how do i create a 2nd email address

numtyheed 00:27 01 Jun 04

how can i create a 2nd email address for my daughter to use???

Mo H 00:36 01 Jun 04

what R you using Outlook Expess? or a web provid
ed email

numtyheed 01:11 01 Jun 04

i am incredimail

Gongoozler 10:52 01 Jun 04

You will probably find the information you need on your ISP web site. For example with Freeserve you can put any name before the @ symbol, and then in OE you can set up a message rule to put each named persons mail into a different folder. In Tiscali you have to set up a different address via their web site, and you can then use the message rules to sort the messages for each user.

pj123 14:40 01 Jun 04

If you are using OE go to File, and if you have Identities listed select it and then Add New Identity. Follow the prompts. This will depend on your ISP having this facility. If it is not available then a good choice is to log on to click here and set up an email account there.

computernerdiamnot 15:07 01 Jun 04

Log on to your isp website and go to your account, most isp's offer five accounts. Go to set up email and choose name and password.

When you have done that go setting OE and go to tools, accounts and then click add and choose mail, from there choose how you want your name displayed and follow the wizard.

Molded 17:09 01 Jun 04

click here=

Tells you how to do it!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…