//some 3rd party need geo

How do I convert VHS tapes onto DVD on my PC

dilshouse 11:06 21 Jun 04

I am trying to find out about converting VHS video footage onto DVD. Does anyone have any experience on what software/hardware is best to use. I'd appreciate any ideas/help. Thanks.

Spud on matchsticks! ;-) 11:34 21 Jun 04

Might be of some use to you? Try click here as they are offering that service. However if you contact them they may be able to tell you what you software etc.. you need to perform the said task? Hope this helps

NJ 11:42 21 Jun 04

The easiest and best way is to buy DAZZLE digital video creator, costs about £59.00 from PC world, Dixons ect.
It contains all the software and the hard ware you need and it is real easy to use. It works with camcorders and vcrs.

pj123 11:43 21 Jun 04

There have been many previous threads on this subject. Try this on and follow all the links, it should give you a good idea of what you want to do. click here

Hyperangelic 11:57 21 Jun 04

This site - click here - as lots of info on all of the main softwares, and on free software as well....

dilshouse 16:39 21 Jun 04

Thanks everyone! Dil

badgermansix 07:16 22 Jun 04

-

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…