how do i convert from tiff to jpeg

galatic door 11:14 30 May 03

hi people,

i have been given an image to convert but i am stuck.
it is a tiff image and i need it in jpeg format
Is there anyone who can do it me or tell me how to do it?

thanks
Mark

if you have any reasonable gaphics software it should be able to do this, if you cannot open it download and instal irfanview, when you have the file open click file/save as and choose j-peg (be careful of the compression ratio)

if you use irfanview download the shell extension as well and you will be able to convert images from the right click context menu within a folder without opening an application.

woodchip 11:20 30 May 03

open the image in your photo editing program. go to file in menu click "save as" choose a name,Place you want to save to, and choose from the drop down where it will probably say tiff choose JPG

AndySD 11:20 30 May 03

Open it in your photoediting program and then go File choose "Save AS" and choose JPEG in the dropdown menu that says tiff

Lú-tzé 11:21 30 May 03

Try irfanview - open the file with irfanview and go to "save as" - from here, tell it to save it as a jpeg

click here

For more work, try XnView v1.60 & Nconvert v3.99 for Windows 9x/NT/2000/Me/XP are available for download from click here !

Lú-tzé 11:23 30 May 03

Usually someone gets in quicker than me but all three of you! Time to go for some fresh air I think...

galatic door 11:46 30 May 03

thanks you guys
what would the world do without you??????????

cheers once again

Mark

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…