//some 3rd party need geo

How do i convert MP3CD files on a cd to WMA files?

mikeymikeyuk 00:41 22 Jun 06

I have some audio CD's that are in MP3 format, therefore i am unable to play the CD's on any CD player other than in my PC.
Please can someone help me/advise me on how i go about converting these CD's or Music files from MP3CD files to WMA files or something that will play on my Car/Home CD player...?
I really love the music on these CD's so i hope that there is an easy way i can achieve this.
Thanks in advance if you can help me.

Diodorus Siculus 01:25 22 Jun 06

Do you have nero? If so, use the option to create an audio file and it will convert automatically for you.

Or take a look at dbPowerAmp -
click here

wrg 13:50 22 Jun 06

Hi

Do you have media player 10. If so you could rip the files as WMA format then burn in that format. The question I would ask is whether your car/home cd player will also play WMA format. If it can't play MP3 format then I doubt it will be able to play WMA format. If that is the case then you may need to convert to WAV. I'm pretty sure Media Player 10 will allow this do this.

Hope this helps if not I can find out (when I get home) a piece of software that I downloaded that will convert MP3 to other formats.

Bill

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…