how do i change taskbar

chrisjohn 20:13 28 Oct 06

click here how do i change my taskbar to look like one in bottom of image.

Tim1964 20:21 28 Oct 06

Hold the mouse pointer on the upper edge of the taskbar so that it turns into a 2 headed arrow . Then drag it up slighlty until the bar doubles in size.

Technotiger 20:21 28 Oct 06

Hi, I suggest that you tick the Resolved box for this Thread. Near the bottom, just to the right.

Cheers.

Technotiger 20:22 28 Oct 06

Hi, Double-Post, that is why I advised the tick Resolved.

Technotiger 20:32 28 Oct 06

Hi, glad to see you have mastered how to do the "Click Here" thingy.

Cheers.

birdface 20:48 28 Oct 06

Dont understand why you would want it like that, Takes up to mutch room ,And makes the screen look a lot smaller, I managed to get mine like that by mistake, Wasn't long taking it off again,But that is only my opinion, I am sure someone will come on and tell you different,

anskyber 20:52 28 Oct 06

Sc'us me!! Thats my desktop your talking about!!! (fior the record i am only joking buteman)

birdface 11:04 29 Oct 06

OOP'S,Sorry did not meen to offend,It's just I like a nice clean Screan without any clutter,Everyone is a little bit different,{Ugh, Just thought , Maybe its just me.}

murken 11:54 29 Oct 06

my taskbar is at the left hand side instead of the nomal bottom. I accidentally changed it by pulling it up there but how do i get it back to normal?

Technotiger 17:35 29 Oct 06

To get it back to normal - Make sure Taskbar is not Locked (right-click on taskbar and you will see whether it is or not) then hover mouse pointer over edge of taskbar to see double-headed arrow, then hold left button down and slowly drag to bottom.

Cheers.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…