How do I change the "OPEN WITH" option?

BIGBAGGY 00:00 02 Mar 04

I accidently associated .ZIP to open with media player how do I change it back?

powerless 00:04 02 Mar 04

Right click ZIP, Open with, Choose Program and check the box.

BIGBAGGY 00:26 02 Mar 04

What do you mean? I right click what ? when I right click there is no option "open with"

HXP 00:41 02 Mar 04

You need to find the file in windows explorer - click on it once to select it - then hold down shift key and right click on file - you should then get the open with option with a sub option to always open files of this type with { whatever programme you have selected}

Works on win98, win 2000 for sure and winnt - expect it the same for other versions of windows

HXP

HXP 00:42 02 Mar 04

You need to find the file in windows explorer - click on it once to select it - then hold down shift key and right click on file - you should then get the open with option with a sub option to always open files of this type with { whatever programme you have selected}

Works on win98, win 2000 for sure and winnt - expect it the same for other versions of windows

HXP

BIGBAGGY 00:48 02 Mar 04

thanks HXP got it now thansk again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…