how do I change my PC advisor log in E mail

loaders 16:12 11 May 07

There is no doubt a simple answer but I cannot find a way to change my Email address for the log in to PC advisor .I need to as I have changed my server.

Strawballs 16:13 11 May 07

Click on contact forum editor and give him the details and I am sure he will point you in the right direction.

Technotiger 16:13 11 May 07

Hi, click on your name in the Your Postings box top left of the page.

Technotiger 16:14 11 May 07

PS - by 'your name' I mean of course ... loaders!

p;3 16:17 11 May 07

should be quite easy to do; just click on your username at the top of the forum which will bring up your profile including your e mail addy ; change the address in there; then await the confirmation e mail OF the change; you will need to relog in WITH the new addy when you have had your confirmation e mail from this board; when you have done so you will NOT get notifications of replies to THIS or ANY thread started with this present mail addy

::))

Strawballs 16:20 11 May 07

OK I stand corrected that will be easier all round.

p;3 16:26 11 May 07

one learns ,by the experience of having/needing TO change it ::))

Strawballs 16:34 11 May 07

I have obveously been very lucky then having never changed my ISP since jopining.

pj123 16:54 11 May 07

Also, of course, when you have amended your details, don't forget to click on the "Update Details" button at the bottom.

woodchip 16:59 11 May 07

All you do is click on your user name. You must be logged in or you could not post. Then update details

loaders 10:14 14 May 07

Many thanks to all that responded,I knew there must be a simple answer but i'm afraid my brain must have been addled when I tried.It was so obvious to go to my user nickname and it woorked a treat.thank you all once again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac