How do I burn an ISO.EXE file?

bradwell boy 22:37 07 Feb 03

I have an Iso.exe file and I want to burn it onto disk. I use Nero 5.0.3.0. I did try burning it but when I put the disk in it wont read it. When I view the disk and double-click on the program a DOS window pops up briefly then disapears.

Rtus 23:58 07 Feb 03

Are you using Cdr or CDRW disk

oneMegaBit 01:33 08 Feb 03

an iso file should not be an executable i.e. *.exe . iso is a file extention which tells software that the file is a cd image. Not knowing where you got the file from I can think of two possibilities. The iso file is actually located within a self-extracting compressed archive ( zip, rar, etc ) in which case when you double click it, it should begin the extraction program which will ask you where you want the file to be extracted. This is not happening in your case, this can be for two reasons. The archive is damaged and will not run, or it has run but not asked you where to put the file(s) so you could check your hard drive for the file(s). The second possibility is it is not an iso file at all, but some other executable, which means it could be a virus. Unless your absolutely certain that this file is genuine you should run an up to date virus check on the file and on the hard drive. If all is well then you can start to work on the file to see if it can be salvaged, but proceed with caution.

Rtus 10:05 08 Feb 03

click here note the listing ..it may be relevant..
Grand Theft Auto 3 CD1 ISO.exe and thats ony one instance of this ISO.exe

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…