how do i burn an ISO file

AB's 00:03 13 Feb 07

how do i burn an ISO file
I have nero6 do i use the burn data option or the disc image option, i have an idea its the disc image but wanted to check 1st.

thanx

bennyhillslovechild 00:06 13 Feb 07

Yeah, the burn image option is the one you want for burning an ISO file.

skidzy 00:08 13 Feb 07

The power of Google to the rescue for detailed instructions click here

Diversion 00:09 13 Feb 07

Or you can use Alcohol 120% if you have it.

GaT7 00:21 13 Feb 07

I have Nero, but sometimes use the excellent free ImgBurn click here, as it lets me burn even at the slowest 1x speed (for Linux distros). G

AB's 01:50 13 Feb 07

what im trying to do is install windows from the iso file, ive burnt it to dvd as it wont fit on a cd, i mounted it with daemon but after comp reboots it say insert cd, did that but it keeps askin me to insert it, tryed installin from the iso image i had saved on my comp but get the same result. and now daemon wont open says something about virtual scsi driver not found...any ideas ??

AB's 02:06 13 Feb 07

forget this post now please...... il start a new post, cos the titles misleading

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…