How do I burn home video to DVD please?

Sneeze1 11:48 20 Mar 10

I have two AVI video files which are 3.12GB and 3.56GB. When I try to send to CD Drive D by right click it says the files have already been saved, now it is saying it is encountering a problem. how do I find the files and burn them onto DVD disk please?

I am using Windows XP Home, and the files are 3.12GB and 3.56GB.

MAJ 12:01 20 Mar 10

Use DVDFlick. click here

Sneeze1 14:31 20 Mar 10

Thanks for your input. I have made a movie on them with Pinnacle Video spin, when i download this will I have to restart all over again? Many thanks.

ben1979 14:36 20 Mar 10

why didont you just try google it comes strat up

Sneeze1 15:03 20 Mar 10

Just tried to burn the video's onto new DVD's which I bought this morning but a message came up saying 'The disk in the drive is not a CD or is full'

I am coming up against obstacle after obstacle and I am now wishing I never bought the handy cam and stuck to my digital camera instead. Can anyone help please?

Technotiger 15:08 20 Mar 10

Have you actually got a DVD Drive on your computer. If you do only have a CD Drive then that will not burn DVD's.

Sneeze1 15:50 20 Mar 10

Yes I saw the DVD drive when i clicked on my computer, it vanished when I opened the CD draw and it went to CD-drive icon. Does Windows XP Home support DVD burners?

Technotiger 15:56 20 Mar 10

Does Windows XP Home support DVD burners? ....

Not on its own, third-party software is required, NERO is I believe, the favorite.

Technotiger 15:59 20 Mar 10
  eedcam 15:59 20 Mar 10

As suggested by Maj use dvd flick

Sneeze1 16:18 20 Mar 10

I have Nero, how do I do it through Nero please?

I don't have Nero 9, I think I have the version before that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…