how do i back-up my e-mails

rosie12 11:30 27 Mar 06

Hi, I need to back up my e-mails in outlook express so that I can re-install windows and then get my e-mails back.....Please advise on how to do this..Thanks

dreamer 11:36 27 Mar 06

Try this?
click here

I'm probably going to be using it in moving from ME to XP soon - let me know if it works?

rosie12 11:46 27 Mar 06

Hi I have downloaded the program and saved everything but I now want to re-install windows so unless I get these messages onto a CD they are going to be lost,any idea how I do that?

cycoze 12:06 27 Mar 06

follow the advice given on the Outlook Express Backup Wizard program found click here

dreamer 12:08 27 Mar 06

you've saved the files and the program onto a file location on your hard drive
and, as you say, create a CD with those files on so that you can run it later when you've reinstalled

€dstowe 13:06 27 Mar 06

Look in the Windows Help & Support section for the Files & Settings Transfer Wizard.

recap 13:09 27 Mar 06

I have just downloaded and used the program. It took around 5 minutes to backup 139Mb of data from Outlook Express. Previous backups took considerably longer than that, what a nice little utility.

terryf 13:10 27 Mar 06

Try EA8 click here they have a try before you buy, I have used it and its predecessors for years.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

New MacBook Pro 2017 release date, UK price and tech specs: Kaby Lake MacBook Pro to launch in…