How do I add to the "SEND TO" menu?

benson68 18:54 18 Mar 06

I've followed the instructions to add my "E" drive to the "SEND TO" menu, even seen it listed in the window, but when I right click on "My Documents" & "SEND TO", it isn't one of the options!

VoG II 18:59 18 Mar 06
  benson68 13:38 20 Mar 06

Thanks VoG, but this hasn't fixed it.
A message was displayed to the effect that "send to" had been repaired, but it still doesn't work. I've right clicked the downloaded file to edit it, but don't know what I'm supposed to do it to edit it!

rawprawn 13:50 20 Mar 06

click here download Send to v1.6. it is very easy to configure and manage.

anchor 15:00 20 Mar 06

I agree with rawprawn. I have used "SendTo1.6" for ages and it works fine!.

Click on the blue image, "SendTo1.6" ; the use guide download is just below it.

benson68 18:35 20 Mar 06

I can't even drag my backup files onto an E: drive shortcut on the desktop!
There's an error message that says "E:\ is not accessible. Incorrect function"

woodchip 18:45 20 Mar 06

If you are XP, Open Windows Explorer Go down to My Documents then look under your name for send to Folder right click and drag a shortcut to the folder

ACOLYTE 18:45 20 Mar 06

Can you send the MY documents from the desktop to a cd this way?,not sure you can,you may have better look opening my computer and sending your documents folder to the cd,it contains all of what My documents does.

ade.h 18:56 20 Mar 06

Make sure that you switch on the folder tree so that you can see all your folders when you do that.

benson68 19:12 20 Mar 06

Don't have a "send to" folder under "My Documents". It's in C:\ Documents & settings, & although you can see the location you've just put in, when you right click a file, choose "send to", this link is not there!
Go backover, & it's there!
As for dragging files to a desktop shortcut of the drive, this always used to work befoe I discovered "send to".
My E:\ drive works except for writing to now. I've tried system restore, going back nearly three weeks, but that was the same.

woodchip 19:14 20 Mar 06

What OS are you running

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5