How to disable error messages in Outlook 2010

AD123 17 Jan 13

I am using Yahoo mail with Outlook 2010. I have it set up using the IMAP protocol which Yahoo does not support for desktops (currently they only support IMAP for mobile devices). As a result of this I keep getting the following two error messages any time I send/receive mail:

“Your server reported a UID that does not comply with the IMAP standard. This typically indicates a server bug. Your program may not function properly after this”

“The UID of a message changed unexpectedly. This typically indicates a server bug. Your program may not function properly after this”

The program works fine and all the emails seem to be intact. I want to know how I can disable these error messages?

Thanks

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message