how to delet a partition

alders 09:48 07 May 10

HI i am running Vista comouter and the harddrive is partition in to 3 the frist is the main windows files which is good and about 10gb and is the rastore files if the computer has a problem (software only) in size and the 2nd and 3rd are divide in half approx 144GB eash how can i deleat the partition between 2 and 3 and leve as one at 288GB, thanks for eney help

BRYNIT 10:03 07 May 10

EASEUS Partition Master click here

chub_tor 10:34 07 May 10

click here Partition Wizard worked for me, I found it very easy to use. Just run the slider to any point to change the size of the partition or take it right to the end to delete the partition.

canarieslover 13:16 07 May 10

Don't forget that any data that you have on the partition that you are going to remove will be lost. If it is data that you need then transfer it elsewhere first.

alders 21:28 07 May 10

Thanks i will try these soon as i can see again (awaiting my glasses for reading)

rdave13 21:33 07 May 10
  alders 12:06 20 May 10

Just to let you all know it work well thanks for all help

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The updated 'Corel Painter inside Photoshop' plugin ParticleShop offers new brushes

Best running headphones | Best sport & fitness headphones: 4 brilliant pairs of wireless…