How to Create a page of Passport size photos

Dannyb 11:40 12 Jul 04

I have Windows 2000,Adobe Photoshop Album and Photoshop Elements. If I take a digital image of myself, is there an easy way to create an A4 page of identical passport sized photos from that image?

deggsymann 12:09 12 Jul 04

In xp, there is a wizard in windows photo and fax viewer which lets you do something along those lines. It may be in 2000 as well

carper 12:14 12 Jul 04

I usually size and copy them into word and print from them there

Stuartli 13:27 12 Jul 04

If you right click on a photo file (using XP) and select Windows Picture and Fax Viewer from Open With, you will get the viewer up.

Select which picture(s) you wish to print and then click on the Print icon at the bottom.

You will then get a scroll through choice of picture sizes, including various levels of multiple images on one sheet. You can also set the printer's configuration for print quality etc.

You should also have a similar facility in your photo editing program.

By the way, online photo labs such as click here will print images to exact passport and similar size requirements for a modest charge of about £1.49 for six or eight prints on one sheet (plus p and p).

Filch 16:38 12 Jul 04

In Elements you can create a blank canvas (page) then put an image on it as many times as you wish or it will hold.

Size your image, create the blank with the same ppi as the image, then drag the image to the blank (you will have to drag it as many times as you wish images). You can position each image as you wish as each is a seperate layer - open the layer palatt so you can indicate which images you wish to move. When all is set, flatten the image then print as many copies as you wish. You don't have to flatten but it will make printing faster.

badgermansix 18:17 12 Jul 04

thanks, that useful

Dannyb 20:36 12 Jul 04

as I don't have XP I will try what you suggest Filch and see if I can make it happen. Thanks

Sans le Sou 20:41 12 Jul 04

Should be able to copy and paste to avoid all the dragging.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date and features: Google Allo is…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…