how to create a new email address with your BB

Sunny-275842 02:04 24 May 04

hi, im trying to make a new (2nd email) with my broadband ISP and i cant seem to be able to find anywhere on the site to do this. i have Freeserve as my BB but now it is Wanadoo.

i cant seem to make a new email address with my already freeserve package, can anyone tell me how i can make a alternative address pls (i am NOT looking for the Free mail service, but my own BB package email)?

it would be a great help since i really need a new addy

thanks in advnace

Spudling

Djohn 02:27 24 May 04

click here this link will take you to the wanadoo help article on setting up multiple email addresses.

Wait a moment for the link to redirect you to the help page and you will see part 1-2-3 of email setup. j.

Sunny-275842 13:32 24 May 04

ive tried that and it doesnt seem to work, i made it in Outlook Express, but you cant do it in MS Outlook.

also, im kinda confused when it asks for a password? and i dont get if they mean, a new one or the password for my acctual BB one?

Sunny-275842 13:51 24 May 04

ok i done it again, on the site wanandoo actully has the steps mixed up :S but it now works!

and another thing, how do you change the password for the new account?

Djohn 14:27 24 May 04

click here Change password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…