how to copy a print job or printer

dre123123 21:05 17 Oct 16

I have a source that only works with one printer. I want to use another printer but I cannot change the source in any way. How do I pirate or copy the print job and make it work on another printer. FYI no wifi, just usb cable connected.

Forum Editor 10:43 18 Oct 16

I can think of no logical reason why a file would only print to a specific printer.

provided your source machine has the driver for your second printer, Windows should handle the printing process.

Unless there's something else that you haven't mentioned?

What is Markdown?

Markdown lets you add more formatting to your post. Simply type in your post and it will display as written.

If you wish to add bold or italic characters, add a hyperlink to another website, a heading or a horizontal line, simply use the relevent icons above the text input field.

A preview of your post will appear in the grey box below. If you make a change and you're not happy, simply press the back arrow icon to undo.

Post a Reply

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…