How to copy my itunes library to an external hard drive and KEEP all my playlists intact pls

julius44 06:30 AM 07 Apr 12

Good monring to you all. I'm about to purchase a 2tb external hard rive which is on sale at maplins, link is here: http://www.maplin.co.uk/2tb-freeagent-goflex-desk-external-hard-drive-396166 I've already reserved it to pick up later.

I have a windows 7 desktop pc....ALL my collection of music is stored on my pc...in itunes, AND I have about 100 playlits which I also need to keep as well.

I need advise moving my itunes library to the external hard drive AND moving ALL my playlists as well, and I need to do this WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS PLEASE. My itunes music library is the most important thing ive got on my desktop. Any good advice would be much appreciated. many thanks

rdave13 07:17 AM 07 Apr 12

I've found this. It's a lot of reading. Good luck. I've never done it so better to wait to see if someone actually has.

KRONOS the First 09:21 AM 07 Apr 12

Simple enough,here you go. Move iTunes library.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites