how to copy email/web addresses to flopy

Newby 13:37 03 Feb 07

I'm having problems with my computer "this program is not responding". I have, hopefully, rid myself of the psapi.dll problem by renaming the item but I still have this lack of response problem. Microsoft must have dozens of error reports from me by now. So - bite the bullet - I have decided to reformat my hard drive - but I can't remember how to copy my email and web addresses to a floppy. I've copied most of the stuff that I don't want to lose onto zip drives. The other programs I can reinstall from cd's. How do I copy, please? Thanks, Newby.

recap 14:02 03 Feb 07

For Outlook Express click here

For web addresses/Favourite/Links, open Explorer and drag and drop your favourites to the floppy, this is if a floppy disc is large enough, you may have to use a USB pen drive, especially if you want both email and favourites on the one disc?

Newby 16:54 03 Feb 07

recap, Thank you very much. I have downloaded and saved the email download program and have saved both email and web addresses, etc. to a zip disk. Formatting tomorrow. thank you again very much. Newby (redeyenewby)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…