[b]Part 2 How to burn protected iTunes rentals movie and TV shows to DVD?[/b]
Many users want to burn DRM protected iTunes videos/movies/TV shows to DVD playable on home DVD player and enjoy on the widescreen TV. I know you can enjoy iTunes movie on TV with Apple TV, but why do you have to spend more $299 if you can do that with some easy software.
[b]Step 1. Remove DRM protect from purchased iTunes video/movie/TV show[/b]
Download and install [url=click here][b]Tunebite Platinum[/b][/url]. Just follow the install wizard, the software will install four high-speed dubbing to speed up the conversion, it will also test your video and sound card.
Located your iTunes purchased movie on your computer; after you purchased movie or TV shows from iTunes online store, you should find the downloaded movie in the iTunes install folder. And then run the Tunebite and click “Add -> Add files” to import your iTunes movie.
If you want to customize the output video, just click the “Option” button and then video tab. Select “Optimized for PC” and “WMV (Windows Media Video)”. This software can also removed DRM from video for other mobile player such as Zune, PSP, Creative Zen, etc. If you want to do that, in the video tab, just select “Optimized for Mobile devices” and “MPEG-4”
Click “Go” button to start conversion. That’s all.
[b]Step 4. Burn the non-protected video to DVD[/b]
Please download and install the [url=click here][b]Cucusoft Video to DVD Burner[/b][/url] at first.
Launch Cucusoft AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter pro, you will see the right UI.
1. Select radio button "To DVD"
2.choose the "merge" or "batch" tab.
3.Click "Open" button to open your movie file(s)
4. (optional) Set your preference. Region "4" in red frames can set the output MPEG properties.
5. (Optional) Set the advanced settings as following.
6. Click "Convert" button to start the conversion task
7. After you click "Convert" button, the following dialog will pop up automatically.
8. After video conversion done, the "CD/DVD Burning engine" will be launched automatically. Please choose the DVD burner.
9. Please place a DVD-/+R/RW disc into your DVD burner. If it is a rewritable disc, the program will erase the disc before burning DVD disc.
10. When burning DVD is done, the DVD disc will be eject automatically. You can also find the output file at the output folder.
Download [url=click here][b]Tunebite[/b][/url] Now!