how to contact the Postmaster, please

end 10:48 13 Jan 05

(I use Win 98se IE6 and Firefox; and web based e mail ; OE is on here but do not use; read mails on server)
Over the past few weeks I have sent several emails to my postmaster @talkgas. net enquiring about my server problems, and ask for his input; to date I have not received a message back ,nor a "non-deliverable message", even just acknowledging my request ; am wondering if there should be a phone number I can use to discuss direct with him the issue;
I have not yet had the courtesy of an email to say that he cannot help . anyone suggest a phone number , or web page where I can find one?; and I have already spent long phone calls to my technical help line who cannot help:(

what concerns and intrigues me is that I have not had the courtesy of a reply to any of my mails, and this has been going on for too long to be "polite"; the silence is "disrespectful" to say the least:(

Frantic 1 11:51 13 Jan 05

I think you may find that the postmaster is just an automated Email sent with no way of returning replys.

end 22:04 13 Jan 05

anyone any other ideas on this please??

VoG II 22:07 13 Jan 05

British Gas Communications will help you overcome any difficulties you may be experiencing with our Internet Service.

For set up and service difficulties:

E-Mail us at: [email protected]
(We will normally respond within 48 hours)

OR

Call our technical support line on: 0901 6000 600
Please note: This is a premium rate service charged at 50p per minute. Callers need to be aged 18 or over.

For General Enquiries:
For general enquiries on payments and billing, please call our Customer Services Centre on:
0845 070 9010
(Lines are open 8am to 8pm Mon - Fri and 8am to 6pm on Saturdays)

To find out more about our other products and services, please call:
0800 759 759

Djohn 22:08 13 Jan 05

E-Mail us at: [email protected]
(We will normally respond within 48 hours)

OR

Call our technical support line on: 0901 6000 600
Please note: This is a premium rate service charged at 50p per minute. Callers need to be aged 18 or over.

For General Enquiries:
For general enquiries on payments and billing, please call our Customer Services Centre on:
0845 070 9010
(Lines are open 8am to 8pm Mon - Fri and 8am to 6pm on Saturdays)

To find out more about our other products and services, please call:
0800 759 759

watchful 22:23 13 Jan 05

Hi end

Frantic 1 is right. The postmaster is not an actual person and I think the e-mails say at the bottom somewhere...'Please do not reply as this is an automated response.'

end 23:04 13 Jan 05

let me clarify; I have initiated the e mails to the postmaster; I have already had LONG phone converstations with the technical help line ( not much help)and have already e mailed support gas.SURELY there ought to be a phone number i can ring to speak with someone who knows something ( sounds like the AA)

Djohn 23:52 13 Jan 05

The technical helpline are the people that know how their system works. :o(

end 20:08 22 Jan 05

still no answer from the postmaster; not even an automated response message:)

end 20:13 22 Jan 05

I know it is not resolved as such but am ticking it nevertheless, and searching for my answers to the main question elsewhere :(

johnnyrocker 20:16 22 Jan 05

their website?

johnny.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac