How to Connect XDA Mini s to WiFi and Internet

belcanto 19:18 17 Oct 07

Hi there can anyone tell me how I can connect my XDA mini s to a wifi hotspot and the internet. Everytime I try it tells me that I cannot connect as my settings are wrong.

I have tried to follw the instructions but it tells me my mode of connection for the internet is via a celluar line. It also asks me for a phone number to put in which I do not know as I connect at home with b/band. On wifi it does try to connect but cant, again becuae accordingly it says settings are wrong. Can anyone help???

TIA-Belcanto

ambra4 03:54 18 Oct 07

Check these sites

click here

click here

belcanto 18:31 26 Oct 07

Hi there Beta-on the xda mini s specs it does say it is 54g though it defaults to 11b if it finds that sort of network. When I try to set up the connection it asks if I want to use a cellualr or gprs line. It also asks me for; telephone number to connect, user name, password. Can someone help with that?

I should also say that mobile/PDA wise I am on PAYG, does that make a difference?

TIA
Belcanto

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…