how to connect to two servers

pomerian 08:45 15 Feb 04

can anyone tell me if it is possible to have two internet servers, at present I have Tiscali and would like to try ntl as it is cheaper but I don't want to get rid of Tiscali untill I have tried out ntl. I have Windows ME and an ntl disc

DieSse 09:01 15 Feb 04

It's possible to have two dial-up ones, or a dial-up one and a broadband one, or maybe (but I don't know, and suspect not) a cable and an ADSL one. But not two ADSL ones, unless you dual boot and have on on each setup.

If you have broadband it's very sensible to also have a dial-up server for emergencies - at least one of them in Spain (Tiscali) actually give you an emergency dial-up when you sign up for broadband

pomerian 21:40 15 Feb 04

Iwant to have 2 dial up servers. Can you please tell me how to do it thanks

critic-al 22:47 15 Feb 04

as long as you have the dialup number/s it want be a problem,just use go to internet options in control panel and in connections "dialup" then select ADD and follow the onscreen instrutions.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…